Monday, December 26, 2011

Let the blogging begin!

It has now been just about a year since I set up this blog, and as you can clearly see, I have failed to write anything in those 12 months. I had the best of intentions of keeping up with this blog when I first started. Alas, seeing as the internet blog is the new (well, new a few years ago, but clearly I am behind the times in the world of blogging) diary, it is only fitting that the "I promise to write in you every day" - and never actually fulfilling this promise - line holds. I can already foresee my New Year's revolution being just this...BUT I am committed to staying with it this time, armed with four or five weeks of winter break, a camera, easy access to the grocery store, and an arsenal of bookmarked recipes.

To think I only discovered the world of food blogs a year ago. It all started with Smitten Kitchen, which was recommended to me by my sister. I quickly found several other blogs I would visit regularly, but it was not until I stumbled upon foodgawker.com that my blog-reading- hobby became an obsession! I joked that any drop in my grades this semester could be blamed on foodgawker. But seriously.

Although I never got around to actually writing in my blog over the last year, I did take pictures of several of my cooking adventures. Lest these food photos be lost forever, I have decided to post a few of them here.




Zucchini and Summer
Squash Galette












Red Beet Cupcakes












Ricotta Cookies











Apple Pie












Zucchini Cupcakes











Pound Cake Cupcakes with Cherries












Tart au Riz











Macaron with Raspberry Cream Cheese Filling










Pain d'Epices











Blueberry Goat Cheese Basil Pie









Spinach Ravioli with Mushroom Filling








Radish and Goat Cheese Galette











Strawberry Fro-yo!











Cardamom Madeleines



No comments:

Post a Comment